Loma Linda University Health websites play a critical role in helping patients, students, employees, donors and others find the information and support they need. Our websites are also a reflection of our organizational identity, and as such, all content on our web properties must be in compliance with LLUH guidelines.
This section outlines the policy for our public-facing web content.The policy applies to all content on LLUH external web properties, including but not limited to: text, images, illustrations, animations, audio, video and PDFs. Any content not in compliance will be removed.
External Website Content
The Web Center reserves the right to modify or reject any content on LLUH websites in order to:
- Adhere to organizational branding and guidelines
- Adhere to best practices for user experience
- Ensure content is appropriate for intended audiences
- Ensure content is simplified, user-friendly and user-centric
Examples of content that may be removed/rejected include:
- Plagiarized content
- Unofficial department or group names
- Large files or digital media, such as webinars, presentations, etc
- Archival content more than three years old
- Videos without LLUH branding
- Videos or images that are overly graphic or clinical for consumer audiences
Support and Questions
The Web Center is committed to offering support and guidance as needed for web policies. Submit a support request for help or questions.